Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Bootcamp

            I started bootcamp on Monday and so far it is not that bad. I thought having to be there at five in the morning was going to be much harder then I thought but it has not been that bad. Luckily I don't have to be to work until noon so I have been going to bootcamp, get home eat, shower then go back to bed for a little before work so it has worked out perfectly. After my first day I was feeling good and so proud of myslef for getting up and going, the next day however I was not feeling that great I was so so incredible sore. I did not even want to turn over in bed or get up for that matter I was tempted to buy adult diapers so I wouldn't have to get up during the day (Yes, I am that pathetic) but I didn't I sucked it up and even went for a walk that day. Thankfully on Wednesday when I had bootcamp again my muscles where feeling much better. Then came Friday and ever Friday is ball day, where we bring the big yoga type balls and I was thinking oh this should be a easy day how bad can it be if all excerises involve this ball, oh boy was I wrong! I now have a hate towards that stupid blue ball and no longer look forward to Friday ball day. I am looking forward to seeing how in the next three weeks of bootcamp I progress with being able to do more and my body change. Keep tuned for a update in a three weeks!

         Next post will be a baby front update!
          

No comments:

Post a Comment