Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Its Been To Long

   It has been far to long since I have posted on here and Kris got mad and said I need to start updating more often so I will try and work on that.
   My new job is amazing and I could not be happier with it. I love working with the children and wouldn't want to do anything else. Balancing a full time job and being a full time student is semi of a challenge but I have been doing pretty well so far. I am keeping my grades up and getting all my work done also. There are some days that I am just absolutely stressed and I just have to step back and breathe and Kris keeps me pretty grounded which I love! Working with my kids makes me so happy and I feel like I am helping other people. I had one of the kids dads tell me that he manages millionaires money but he feels like I have one important job and can change peoples lives. That made me feel amazing! Working with children with Autism and being a Behavioral Therapist is not easy, I have day were I just want to pull my hair out but seeing the kids make progress is the biggest reward ever!
    So besides the new job we have been doing amazing! We are attempting to get a couple of our dogs into training to that we can move in together permanently (we have 5 dogs between the two of us, yes we are crazy). Right now we practically live together but take turns going from my house to her house which is getting really old so hopefully we can get this dog situation figured out! If anyone has any helpful ideas it would be greatly appreciated.
   I have to get my lovely tonsils taken out this week which I am not to excited about I have heard horrible things about it especially with being older. Speaking of older I am now 24 years old which is depressing to me. It makes me feel a little better knowing that Kris will be 27 this year so at least I am not that old yet. I am so weird about getting older I have no clue why but I am terrified of turning 30 everything thinks I am ridiculous. 
   I am going to attempt to update on our life more often I love and miss blogging. So I will try to be more on top of it promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment